Song 407 ( The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider )



Yesterday I was thinking of this song and I knew that I had to pick it. This is the song about hippie breaking down and having to go into a redneck bar to get help, and of course hell breaks loose.
There was another version of this song that he released in 1988 that has the same general story, but the roles are different. That being two rednecks accidentally go into a gay bar and end up causing trouble.
I believe that the subject matter of this song/story most can identify with; that of being put in a strange place that you really do not fit in and feeling like you are being watched and sized up by everyone. Of course most know better than cause the trouble in these situations, or at least we should.

Here is a recording of the original on YouTube.
Here is a recording of Uneasy Rider '88 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal