Song 408 ( Bad Company - Shooting Star )



This morning I realized that I have not chosen a Bad Company song yet, so I figured that I would pick one of my favourites. I love the snapshots that the song shows in the rise and eventual death of the fictitious musician "Johnny," who dies at the top of his stardom. You could apply this song to many real artists in all genres who have passed on from substance abuse and related deaths, (there are far too many to count). Anyway, this is an incredible song in so many aspects that was in need of being chosen.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade