Song 413 ( A-ha - The Living Daylights )


After a very busy, crazy day and being distracted by playing Worms 3D, I almost did not pick today. Max recently did a James Bond movie theme week and that inspired me to choose this one from one of my favourite Bond flicks. While not everybody's cup o' tea, I like it a lot. I have always liked the two James Bond movies that feature Timothy Dalton; he is in my opinion the most underrated Bond.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video with the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube. There are a few more on YouTube as well.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello