Song 413 ( A-ha - The Living Daylights )


After a very busy, crazy day and being distracted by playing Worms 3D, I almost did not pick today. Max recently did a James Bond movie theme week and that inspired me to choose this one from one of my favourite Bond flicks. While not everybody's cup o' tea, I like it a lot. I have always liked the two James Bond movies that feature Timothy Dalton; he is in my opinion the most underrated Bond.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video with the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube. There are a few more on YouTube as well.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade