Song 419 (Deep Purple - Knocking at Your Back Door)


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61kFc6XADnL._SX522_.jpg
Last night this nice Deep Purple track was running through my mind and I figured I should add it to my list. My favourite part of this song is that you get classic pioneering heavy metal sound of Deep Purple with a bit of an '80s twinge to keep it fresh. Ritchie Blackmoor's guitar is incredible as always in this one as well John Lord's excellent keyboards.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure