Song 496 ( The Kinks - Do It Again )



I just noticed something funny, I chose Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan two days ago and Mother's Little Helper by the Rolling Stones yesterday; I did not realize that until now; quite a funny coincidence.
Anyway, on to my song choice today.
This one started running through my mind this evening as I was pondering my song choice, of course, I'm choosing it. I really like most of The Kinks' material and this song is not an exception. I figured that it would be an excellent choice for the new week and school starting as well; getting back to do it all over again.

Watch the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn