Song 516 ( Bad Company - Seagull )



Today while out on the road this song came on the radio and I immediately knew I had my song for today. I have always liked it a lot ever since I first heard it; I love the acoustic Folk Rock sound and feel or this song. It has seemed to me that all Bad Company albums with Paul Rodgers on them are all but greatest hit albums in themselves; there are really no weak tracks, just an amazing group of artists.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)