785 ( Cream - Strange Brew )

785 ( Cream - Strange Brew )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/DisraeliGears.jpg
A little over a year ago I had a Clapton week of picks, which included some of his work with Cream. I thought for sure that I had chosen this song then, but as it turns out I did not.
What really can be said about it? Just an amazing song from one of the most amazing bands of all time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a mimed television performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: #413 A-ha - The Living Daylights
My Song pick two years ago today: #45 Procol Harum - Conquistador

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade