793 ( Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go )

793 ( Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Crosby%2C_Stills_%26_Nash_-_CSN.jpg

I have been meaning to choose this song for some time now; I am finally thinking about it at the time I am posting.
This is one of my favored CS&N songs, which is a Graham Nash composition. I have always loved the lyrics of this track; what is interesting is that he wrote it in 15 minutes on the road to the airport.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: #421 Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road
My song pick two years ago today: #53 Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement