777 ( Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son )

777 ( Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Iron_Maiden_-_Seventh_Son_Of_A_Seventh_Son.jpg

Triple 7s today, I needed a track that was appropriate: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son off of Iron Maiden's Seventh Studio album: three sevens. Besides the relevance to the song pick number this is one kick-ass song that I was in need of adding anyway.
One thing that I love about Iron Maiden is that I am never bored listening to their music; I love the complex lyrics along with their incredible musicianship that is a staple of this band; this song is great example.

Here is the record version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: #405 The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
My song pick two years ago today: #37 Jethro Tull - Part Of The Machine

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn