775 ( Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night )

775 ( Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/BonJoviCrossRoad.jpg

Last night this song just kept running through my mind as if it was playing on the radio, I like it as well so I am adding it to my list today.
This song was one of the unreleased tracks that they added on to their Greatest Hits album: Cross Road. One aspect about this track that is very interesting is that it spreads across a spectrum from down-right depressing to inspirational at the same time. It is about people going through the most adverse times and could easily fold, but keep on going and trudging forward and keeping on dreaming.
For me this song, along with the other tracks hold a special place for me. When my wife and I were dating this album seemed to have taken up an almost permanent residency in my car's CD player. When this album is played, it is actually one of the few times that I get to hear her sing out loud.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a nice live version of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #403 Styx - The Grand Illusion
My song pick two years ago today: #35 Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn