778 ( Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands )

778 ( Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/Styx_-_Paradise_Theater.jpg

This is yet another song I cannot believe that I have not added to the list yet. There is just so much that I like about this one; it moves along quite nicely with a Disco feel but still has that amazing and intricate Styx sound. An excellent song for this busy Thursday.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: #406 The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind
My song pick two years ago today: #38 The Who - Pinball Wizard

+

Comments

  1. Hahaha! I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm being reminded of all these songs I love so much but forgot about. I have to download this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I am happy that you like my Song-a-Day blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment on this post:

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off