786 ( Three Dog Night - Shambala )

786 ( Three Dog Night - Shambala )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Three_Dog_Night_-_Cyan.jpg

Last night I finally finished the video game Uncharted 2, which was about the search for Shambhala, aka Shangri-La. Whilst playing this game, this song kept running through my mind and I figured I needed to add it.
This Daniel Moore composition was one of Three Dog Night's best later hits in my opinion. It features Cory Wells on lead vocals, which helps to give the song a very soulful feeling. Of course, as with any Three Dog Night song, the harmonies are top-notch.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from '75 on YouTube.
Here is a more recent live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #414 Diesel - Sausalito Summernight
My song pick two years ago today: #46 Eric Clapton - Layla

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)