779 ( U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love) )

779 ( U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love) )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/The_Unforgettable_Fire.png

I have been listening to a bit of U2 recently and figured that it was time to add another one of their songs to my list.
One thing that I have always loved about U2 is the intensity at which they perform their music; this song exemplifies that intensity. This is one of my favorite of U2's songs, I especially like Bono's vocals on this track.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from '84 on YouTube. There are quite a few more live performances available to view as well



My song pick a year ago today: #407 The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider
My song pick two years ago today: #39 Megadeth - Psychotron

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn