787 ( Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone )

787 ( Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/ELO-Out_of_the_Blue_Lp.jpg

While on the road today this excellent song came on the iPod and it just seemed like an ELO day today anyway, so I am going to add it.
Electric Light Orchestra is one of those bands that I grew up listening to and have always loved. They are probably one of the main reasons that I like "big" sounding music and progressive rock.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #415 Sniff'n the Tears - Driver's Seat
My song pick two years ago today: #47 Styx - Lady

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn