792 ( Rammstein - Frühling in Paris )

792 ( Rammstein - Frühling in Paris )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Cover_lifad.jpg

New Rammstein! This is one of the new tracks from their album Liebe Ist Für Alle Da, which has just been released; yet another album on my list to buy. I think that I might import it from Germany since the censors here in the U.S. can make songs not worth listening anymore, especially foreign artists' music.
I love the melodic sound of this song, almost classical at times; Till's voice is simply amazing!

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #420 Jethro Tull - A Small Cigar
My song pick two years ago today: #52 Ian Anderson - Calliandra Shade (The Cappuccino Song)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)