875 ( Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line )

875 ( Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/End_of_the_Line_Single.JPG

I was thinking about this song most of the morning, so I am adding to my list. It rolls along quite nicely with the nicely defined "locomotive" rhythm. It is a nice unobtrusive song to wake up and clear your mind to.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly
My song pick two years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)