882 ( Rush - Freewill )

882 ( Rush - Freewill )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/Rush_Permanent_Waves.jpg

I heard this track on the radio while out and about this morning; after I discovered that it has not graced my list yet; I figured I should add it. Freewill is a quintessential Rush song in almost every aspect. This is one of their songs that stretches Geddy Lee's vocals to their upper limit, which can be heard in the bridge.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the live performance from Stage Left on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: R.E.M. - Stand
My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)