878 ( Edvard Grieg - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog) Op. 54, No.3 )

878 ( Edvard Grieg - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog) Op. 54, No.3 )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5103B4l6RUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This is another one of those classical pieces of music that will give you the "I have heard this before" feeling. I cannot count the amount of times that I have heard this song or heard parts of it being used in some media.

Here is a performance of the song by Balazs Szokolay on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula
My song pick two years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade