865 ( Banchee - John Doe )

865 ( Banchee - John Doe )
I'm finally getting around to picking this great Psychedelic Hard Rock tune from the band Banchee. Since discovering their music a while ago this song in particular has become a favourite of mine. There is so much that I love about this track all across the board. I like how the wailing lead guitar almost plays a duet with the vocals at times in this very dynamic song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off