891 ( Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth )

891 ( Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Down_to_Earth_single.jpg

Every since I first saw the Pixar film "Wall-E" I've been meaning to choose this song, but it kept slipping my mind for some reason. This song, which was composed by Peter Gabriel and Thomas Newman, plays during the final credits of the film. It is a great song in so many ways, plus I needed a Peter Gabriel track on my list; I cannot believe I am almost 900 in without one.

Here is a fan video with the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride
My song pick two years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade