870 ( Apocalyptica feat. Till Lindemann - Helden )

870 ( Apocalyptica feat. Till Lindemann - Helden )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Worlds_Collide_Apocalyptica_Cover.JPG

Ever since I first heard Apocalyptica, well over 10 years ago, I have been a big fan of theirs.
This is Apocalyptica's cover of the David Bowie song Heroes, which can be found here on YouTube, sung in German featuring Till Lindemann on vocals. Their interpretation of this song is extremely dynamic across the board, there is so much to listen to; you can almost lost in it. Again, Till's vocal work is amazing as ever, he is an excellent vocalist for covering a Bowie tune with both having low registered vocals. Now if I could just hear them perform a duet that would be awesome. I've heard a version with Bowie singing the song in German, which can be found here on YouTube; perhaps a mashup is in order...

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: James Gang - Funk 49
My song pick two years ago today: Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: