885 ( Hawkwind - D-Rider )

885 ( Hawkwind - D-Rider )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Hawkwind-mountaingrill.jpg

The song I picked yesterday got me into a Space Rock mood and ended up subjecting those around me to a lot of songs about space aliens, traveling through space, androids, assassins, and victorious eternal champions from distant stars.
Anyway, if you like Pink Floyd you probably would enjoy this song; it is one of their more casual listener friendly tracks. This is off of their 1974 Hall of the Mountain Grill album, which has to be one of my top five favourite albums of theirs.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Duran Duran - Rio
My song pick two years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure