994 Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

994 Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Queen_Innuendo.png

This morning this track started running through my mind and is very fitting with my mood. Ever since I got Queen's Innuendo album it has been in my rotation quite a bit; this is one of favourite tracks. The song is rather powerful with a touch of melancholy; in my opinion it contains one of Brian May's best guitar solos.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde
My song pick two years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)