1148 What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

1148 What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/WMMF-trying-to-never-catch-up.jpg

Had WMMF on the brain this morning, so I am adding another one of their tunes to my list. This is one of their more prominent tracks from their debut album Trying To Never Catch Up. It's nice catchy tune; perfect for my mood today.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick two years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick three years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In