1139 Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

1139 Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

Making a late/quick pick this evening; I heard this song whilst on the road and figured it would be an excellent one for today.

Hear Do You Know What I Mean? on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick three years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello