1155 Exile - Kiss You All Over

1155 Exile - Kiss You All Over

With it being my birthday today I decided I should look up the song that was Billboard's number one hit on that day; dang, there was a lot of Disco at #1 that year! This song from the band Exile apparently held the spot for four weeks and was knocked off the top spot by Nick Gilder's Hot Child in the City, which can be found here on YouTube.
Anyway, while I probably have heard this song played at some point, I actually never consciously heard this track before. It's fairly straight up Pop/Rock song with a Disco rhythm; i.e. late 70's mainstream. The Band, Exile, is from Richmond, Kentucky and have actually continued to record and perform up through the mid 90's when they broke up; they have apparently reformed since. Just to warn, this track does have a tendency to "earworm" quite easily.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick two years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick three years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn