1149 Boston - More Than a Feeling

1149 Boston - More Than a Feeling

As with many of my recent picks this has been running through my mind; mostly for the last 15 or so hours; it is one of the first songs I ever learned how to play on any instrument.
While being a mostly straight-ahead rocker musically, I have always found this song, (as with most of their material), to be extremely deep lyrically and thus one of the main draws for me. From what I have heard, this track was somewhat inspired by The Left Banke's song Don't Walk Away Renée.

Hear More Than a Feeling on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Suffragette City

My song pick two years ago today: Slade - Mama Weer All Crazee Now

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Prologue - Twilight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade