1163 Sethian - Nothing Is True

1163 Sethian - Nothing Is True


The Progressive Metal sounds of Sethian have been running through my mind quite a bit since yesterday. I usually try not to pick two songs from the same band back-to-back let alone from the same album, but when they have only released one album you cannot help it.
I really wish that they would make another record, but that is one of the main problems with a band that is essentially a side project for various musicians from different bands; not everybody has the time to dedicate to the project at the same time. Oh well, I guess I will have to settle with their album Into the Silence and the awesomeness within for the time being.

Hear Nothing Is True on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steely Dan - Charlie Freak

My song pick two year ago today: Van Halen - Summer Nights

My song pick three years ago today: Apocalyptica (featuring Nina Hagen) - Seemann

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade