1183 Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame

1183 Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame

This one has been running through my mind while I've been getting work done over the last couple of days. Fats Domino is one of the most fun artists to sing along with due to his vocal style. It's quite an awesome song with some killer hooks.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: ABBA - I Let the Music Speak

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Mr. Blue Sky

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade