Song 443 ( Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty )



After yesterday's pick of The Cure's song Burn, I was listening to music from the soundtrack from The Crow movie and I had to choose this one today. For me this song has been a sleeper as far as a Stone Temple Pilots' song; it is not distinctive enough when compared with other great songs that they wrote and performed to make it really stand out. However, this is an incredible track that I absolutely love whenever I hear it and I consider it to be one of their best offerings; perfectly what you would expect from STP.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me