1191 The Kinks - Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues

1191 The Kinks - Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/The_Kinks_-_Muswell_Hillbillies.jpg

I've been losing myself in The Kinks' Muswell Hillbillies album this morning; it's one of their best in my opinion.
Anyway, after playing this one a couple of times I figured it would be an excellent pick for today. The song itself is straight forward in that it is a British Blues but with a touch of Ragtime, which gives it a bit a light-hearted feel. However, Ray Davies' awesome lyrics will always be the main draw for me personally.

Watch a music video clip of the song on YouTube.
Hear a live recording of Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Manhattan Project

My song pick two years ago today: Andy Taylor - When the Rain Comes Down

My song pick three years ago today: Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant Massacree

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn