3590. Stratovarius - Lifetime in a Moment

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61axOON2G7L.jpg
From: Elysium; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal/Power Metal
At the point I was thinking of a perfect song to pick today some music from Stratovarius just popped into my mind. No other reason for picking this track other than I love the song and the band.

Hear Lifetime in a Moment on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Nightmare

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - Rescue Me or Bury Me

My song pick three years ago today: The Police - Spirits in the Material World

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Silver River Turning

My song pick five years ago today: George Frideric Handel - HWV 57 - Samson

My song pick six years ago today: Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You

My song pick seven years ago today: Dio - Killing the Dragon

My song pick eight years ago today: ABBA - Me and I

My song pick nine years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)