1233 Triumph - Magic Power

1233 Triumph - Magic Power
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Triumph_Allied_Forces.jpg

Here is one from "the other Canadian power trio" I felt like adding to the list today. It amazes me the amount of times in the past I've heard their songs, but didn't realize it was Triumph who actually wrote/performed them. This is one of their songs that I've always really liked; a nice mix of the softer ballad and the harder driving feel.

Hear Magic Power on YouTube.
Watch a live performance/music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade