1260 Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

1260 Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/JOP_festival.jpg

Been listening to the new Jon Oliva's Pain album: Festival over the last little bit; I figured I should add one of the new songs to my list. For us Savatage fans that want new material and not just around the Christmas season, (Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Jon Oliva's Pain is one of the only places you can still hear the Savatage sound.
Apparently there are three songs on this album which Jon Oliva's late brother and Savatage guitarist Criss Oliva co-wrote, this song is one of them. I love how this song starts out quite light and keeps getting heavier.

The video has been removed from YouTube and no others can be found at this time, sorry about that.



My song pick a year ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)