1259 Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum

1259 Stahlhammer - Der Zerbrochene Traum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Stahlhammer_stahlmania%21.jpg

I felt like picking some Stahlhammer this evening; here is one of my favourites off of their '04 Stahlmania album. Nothing quite like some excellent Neue Deutsche Härte to bring my Saturday to a close.

Hear Der Zerbrochene Traum on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Charles Gounod - Funeral March of a Marionette

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

My song pick three years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn