1238 Hawkwind - Lord of Light

1238 Hawkwind - Lord of Light
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/Doremi_Fasol_Latido_-_Hawkwind.jpg

Had a busy day watching the NFL playoffs and all, so I'm a bit late with my pick. This is one of my favourite tracks off of Hawkwind's Doremi Fasol Latido album. It was their third studio album and also the first of their albums to feature Lemmy on bass guitar. And yes, the title is a play on the syllables of the Diatonic scale: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do, and has to do with the Sound of the Spheres.

Hear Lord of Light on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Karussell - Schattenkreuze

My song pick two years ago today: The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

My song pick three years ago today: Arlo Guthrie - City of New Orleans

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade