1249 Band of Horses - Factory

1249 Band of Horses - Factory

Band of Horse's new Infinite Arms album is finally starting to grow on me a bit, I figured it was time to post a track off the album. This has become one of my favourites; I'm liking how they arranged it with the larger, more orchestral sound. The melancholy story within the song and the way they deliver it is another one of the song's best aspects.

Watch a fan video with the song version on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.
Watch an excellent performance from Later, with Jools Holland on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Freewill

My song pick two years ago today: R.E.M. - Stand

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade