1248 David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

1248 David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

Davie Bowie has permeated much the medium that I have been watching/listening to in the last few days. Last night I heard this track whilst watching television, I figured this nice piece of Glam Rock would be a nice pick for today.

Hear Diamond Dogs on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello