1254 Rammstein - Der Meister

1254 Rammstein - Der Meister
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Rammstein_Herzeleid_cover.jpg

I'd like to believe that I like all of Rammstein's albums equally for the most part; I've never had any buyer's regrets or any disappointment after procuring one of them. However, I will have to say that there will always be a special place for two first albums: Herzeleid and Sehnsucht mostly because they were the only two albums that were recorded at the time I discovered the band. Because of this they probably received a lot more play time than the subsequent albums.
This is one of my many favoured songs off of the album; as with much of the music off of Herzeleid, this one is a high-energy track with a fast tempo.

Hear Der Meister on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '97 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Nothing to Say

My song pick two years ago today: Bad Company - Seagull

My song pick three years ago today: Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To? (The theme from Mahogany)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade