1246 Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

1246 Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht


I'm having another one of those days where I'm not wanting to think about music that much, however that won't stop me from making today's pick. I've actually been meaning to add this rather beautiful and melodic track from Joachim Witt's newest album: Bayreuth 3 to my list for well over 6 months now; I guess that I'll be using this musical lull to finally get around to it.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick two years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick three years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello