1239 Larry Greene - Through the Fire

1239 Larry Greene - Through the Fire

Making somewhat of a late pick this Sunday, so here is one I've heard come on the iPod the last few times I was out and about. The soundtrack to the film Top Gun was some of the music that my wife brought with her into our marriage; it has been with most of the "on the go" CDs in the past and was the first of our CDs to make the transition to the iPod.
Anyway, this is one of the higher energy songs from the movie's soundtrack and has a typical 80's Rock/Pop sound and feel to it.

Hear Through the Fire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Anthem

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn