1270 Waylander - A Hero's Lament

1270 Waylander - A Hero's Lament

I felt like listening to some Folk Metal of the Celtic variety this morning; this is one of my favourites off their '98 release: Reawakening Pride Once Lost. I love how this one starts out rather slow and melodic then kicks in with the full Metal sound.

Hear A Hero's Lament on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song circa '08 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick two year ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn