1276 ABBA - S.O.S.

1276 ABBA - S.O.S.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/ABBA_-_ABBA_%281975%2C_Original_Polar_LP%29.jpg

I had absolutely no idea as to what song I was picking today; I decided on letting my iPod choose a random song from my library for me again.
This was one of their biggest and most recognizable hits from their discography. It features their signature "launch" from the verses into the chorus, but for me the nice chord shadings they used and Agnetha Fältskog's vocals are the main draw for me. She also recorded a version of this song for her solo album: Elva Kvinnor I Ett Hus that was sung in Swedish.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Hear Agnetha Fältskog's solo version sung in Swedish on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Bobby Bare - The Winner

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - It's My Life

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade