1289 Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm

1289 Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm


After about a week of freezing temperatures I was greeted this morning with a nice Chinook Wind coming out of the south-west; it's been a welcome relief.
Anyway, ever since I stepped out the door this morning this aptly-titled Chet Atkins track kept running through my mind and it seems like an excellent song to close out February.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a classic live television performance on YouTube.
Here is another live television performance on YouTube, the song starts at the 1:15 mark.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

My song pick three years ago today: Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride

My leap year pick 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn