1451 Bon Jovi - Runaway

1451 Bon Jovi - Runaway
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41X8BFZD2WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Bon Jovi, Year: 1984
Genre: Hard Rock

I haven't been listening to Bon Jovi as much as of late, mostly due the cover band I play in, (which played a lot of music from the band), breaking up, reforming and only playing original material.
Anyway, the other day this track happened to come on the radio and it got me in the mood to listen to their music. I realized that I hadn't chosen this track yet, so I decided to make it my Sunday pick.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '84 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Missing Link - Spoiled Love

My song pick two years ago today: Grace Slick - Angel of the Night

My song pick three years ago today: Don Williams - Yellow Moon

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade