1455 U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

1455 U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Wu76D9juL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Unforgettable Fire, Year: 1984
Genre: Rock

I heard this one the other day on the radio and had it on my mind again today. The arrangements throughout this song are quite good. In my opinion this is one of U2's more distinct sounding tracks; there is so much going on in the background.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '87 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

My song pick two years ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn