1466 Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

1466 Deep Purple - Pictures of Home
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PFRYQ6WML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Machine Head, Year: 1972
Genre: Hard Rock/Metal

I had this song running through my mind this morning; it is my favourite track off of Deep Purple's legendary Machine Head album. I love the way this track was written and arranged with all of the exquisite instrumental breaks/solos. It's truly an awesome piece of music in many aspects.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '06 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - If Looks Could Kill

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off