1475 Chet Atkins - Drive In

1475 Chet Atkins - Drive In
From: Solo Flights, Year: 1968
Genre: Instrumental, Jazz, Blues

For a variety of reasons today I have this song running through my mind and really needed to make it my pick. This is an amazing piece of guitar work from one of the greatest modern guitarists.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn