1456 Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk

1456 Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uhmjtZskL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Visions of the Emerald Beyond, Year: 1975
Genre: Jazz Fusion/Funk

I haven't done a "Funky Friday" for a while now, so I thought I would get one in today with this song from John McLaughlin's Jazz Fusion group Mahavishnu Orchestra.
Even though it's only two minutes in length, it's still an awesome piece of funky Jazz.

Hear Can't Stand Your Funk on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Suite Madame Blue

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure