1456 Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk

1456 Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uhmjtZskL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Visions of the Emerald Beyond, Year: 1975
Genre: Jazz Fusion/Funk

I haven't done a "Funky Friday" for a while now, so I thought I would get one in today with this song from John McLaughlin's Jazz Fusion group Mahavishnu Orchestra.
Even though it's only two minutes in length, it's still an awesome piece of funky Jazz.

Hear Can't Stand Your Funk on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Suite Madame Blue

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn