1463 Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka

1463 Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Waldteufel.jpg
Op. 232, Year: 1888
Genre: Romantic Period/classical

I remember I first started listening to Émile Waldteufel's compositions after his last name caught my attention and, of course, I ended up liking his music upon hearing it. I would really like to know how his family came to have such an awesome surname.
Anyway, this is one of my favourite of his compositions.

Apparentlythe song has been removed from YouTube, sorry.



My song pick a year ago today: Sky - Sarabande

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Better Moon

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade